Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Winnable Public Health Issues
I received this following interview on
Eli Y. Adashi, MD and Thomas R. Frieden, MD, MPH about several "winnable public health issues" in our western world today. I was struck by the simplicity of the message that Dr. Frieden presented, and I believe that it has a potential impact on all of us. I am hoping that you will be able to just click on this link... if you can't, please consider copying and pasting it into your browser... enjoy... BRuce
- ► 2014 (13)
- ► 2011 (17)
- Giving and Receiving Gratitude
- Cancer Rates and the Economics of Cancer in Canada...
- Whoooda Thunk It?
- Persuasive Communications
- The Will to Survive
- I noticed that this is the time of year that Wikip...
- Windows Over Ohare Airport
- Working Inside The System... does it have any pote...
- Winnable Public Health Issues
- I am flying back to Niagara after a short trip wi...
- ▼ November (10)
- ► 2009 (27)
- ► 2008 (85)
- Grad. Saint Mary's University, 1975, got into the medical device business initially in sales, then various management positions up to president, all in Medical Devices. I prefer therapy products over diagnostic, but they are all fun, and in a way have defined my life. I have now evolved, with help from my 35 year partner Lynnda with whom I now share every hour. I am into staying healthy, photography, kayaking, bicycling, gardening and two books a week. I wish I had gotten to this stage earlier!