Friday, November 19, 2010
The Will to Survive
On the first day of the bicycle ride from Vancouver to Austin, Texas, the Give to Live team had several people in to do some speeches about cancer and do some motivation as well. One of the speakers was Sarj and his daughter who has leukemia. She is the beautiful princess (in pink) between to other of Sarj's beautiful children. They spoke about her cancer and the special camp that is available to sick kids and their families in the Vancouver area...
She also appears in the video with a song written by Megan that is now on YouTube... called Will to Survive as a part of the chorus. I encourage you to check out this video...
- ► 2014 (13)
- ► 2011 (17)
- Giving and Receiving Gratitude
- Cancer Rates and the Economics of Cancer in Canada...
- Whoooda Thunk It?
- Persuasive Communications
- The Will to Survive
- I noticed that this is the time of year that Wikip...
- Windows Over Ohare Airport
- Working Inside The System... does it have any pote...
- Winnable Public Health Issues
- I am flying back to Niagara after a short trip wi...
- ▼ November (10)
- ► 2009 (27)
- ► 2008 (85)
- Grad. Saint Mary's University, 1975, got into the medical device business initially in sales, then various management positions up to president, all in Medical Devices. I prefer therapy products over diagnostic, but they are all fun, and in a way have defined my life. I have now evolved, with help from my 35 year partner Lynnda with whom I now share every hour. I am into staying healthy, photography, kayaking, bicycling, gardening and two books a week. I wish I had gotten to this stage earlier!