Monday, October 6, 2008
Nova Scotia Squirrel Bird
In Nova Scotia we have the smallest squirrels we have ever seen. This little guy has a half dozen brothers and sisters around the rocks and trees of our property. I can feed this one by hand, although he prefers to pick the bird's feeders where there are the black oil sunflower seeds. He is about a handful, and drives Benny, our cat seen in previous pics, crazy. Neat little critters...
- ► 2014 (13)
- ► 2011 (17)
- ► 2010 (35)
- ► 2009 (27)
- CANCER RATES INCREASE AS YOU MOVE FROM WEST TO EAS...
- Chain of Command Question
- Eulogy For Edith
- Cancer... Starting to understand and attack it fro...
- Edith D. MacLane, 9.04.25 thru 10.20.08
- Types of Cancer
- Sunsets Of Our Lives
- Patriotism In Canada
- Afghanastan... 97 Canadian Lives Lost
- Canadian Thanksgiving... October 12th
- How Did It Happen... Ben Stein's View
- The Musquodoboit in the Fall
- Back to the Hay Bales
- Nova Scotia Squirrel Bird
- Why Do We Call It White Pine?
- Fall Colours in the Musquodoboit and Shubenacadie ...
- ▼ October (17)
- Grad. Saint Mary's University, 1975, got into the medical device business initially in sales, then various management positions up to president, all in Medical Devices. I prefer therapy products over diagnostic, but they are all fun, and in a way have defined my life. I have now evolved, with help from my 35 year partner Lynnda with whom I now share every hour. I am into staying healthy, photography, kayaking, bicycling, gardening and two books a week. I wish I had gotten to this stage earlier!