Monday, October 6, 2008
Back to the Hay Bales
After I published the post on the bales of hay, someone asked me how they make them. I finally found one of the roll balers having just finished a field and got these pics. The tractor has the loader on the front... there is a claw on it to lift the bales. The baler is behind it... a relatively small device that hardly seems big enough to leave behind such large bales... but the top pic shows the field... done. And needing no young folks to throw bales onto a flat-bed trailer and then into the barn... too bad!
- ► 2014 (13)
- ► 2011 (17)
- ► 2010 (35)
- ► 2009 (27)
- CANCER RATES INCREASE AS YOU MOVE FROM WEST TO EAS...
- Chain of Command Question
- Eulogy For Edith
- Cancer... Starting to understand and attack it fro...
- Edith D. MacLane, 9.04.25 thru 10.20.08
- Types of Cancer
- Sunsets Of Our Lives
- Patriotism In Canada
- Afghanastan... 97 Canadian Lives Lost
- Canadian Thanksgiving... October 12th
- How Did It Happen... Ben Stein's View
- The Musquodoboit in the Fall
- Back to the Hay Bales
- Nova Scotia Squirrel Bird
- Why Do We Call It White Pine?
- Fall Colours in the Musquodoboit and Shubenacadie ...
- ▼ October (17)
- Grad. Saint Mary's University, 1975, got into the medical device business initially in sales, then various management positions up to president, all in Medical Devices. I prefer therapy products over diagnostic, but they are all fun, and in a way have defined my life. I have now evolved, with help from my 35 year partner Lynnda with whom I now share every hour. I am into staying healthy, photography, kayaking, bicycling, gardening and two books a week. I wish I had gotten to this stage earlier!