Translate

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Pass This One On

I hope this is catching you on a great day...

I admit that in my sixty years I spent a lot of time avoiding the aging process. Sometimes I was more successful than others. One of the best things I did during the last five years was to join the AARP in the USA and CARP in Canada. Both have magazines that have incredibly informative articles on aging, and also on living better.

There must be something to these mags... the AARP issue is the world's largest subscription magazine. The current issue is one of the best I have read, and the main reason is an article that is appropriate for anyone reading this blog... especially people recovering from major health issues... or knowing someone who is trying to do the same.

I encourage you to click on this link below and read this article on SUPER HEALING. I wish I had it when I was sick... while I came close on several things, I wasn't on too many. Try it, and pass it on... please


http://www.aarpmagazine.org/health/super_healing.html

I hope you have a great week...

No comments:

Blueknowser

My photo

Grad. Saint Mary's University, 1975, got into the medical device business initially in sales, then various management positions up to president, all in Medical Devices. I prefer therapy products over diagnostic, but they are all fun, and in a way have defined my life. I have now evolved, with help from my 35 year partner Lynnda with whom I now share every hour. I am into staying healthy, photography, kayaking, bicycling, gardening and two books a week. I wish I had gotten to this stage earlier!